EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- All elevations, exterior colors and materials are architecturally controlled.
- Manufactured Stone/ Quality clay brick including keystones and decorative moldings as per applicable model.
- Foundations wrapped with drainage panel to help protect from water penetration.
- Engineered wood floor systems.
- All subfloors are 3/4″ tongue and groove, glued and screwed.
- Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated main roof trusses with 3/8″ roof plywood sheathing.
- Limited lifetime warranty, self-sealing asphalt shingles
- Decorative architectural columns, low maintenance, prefinished railings and pickets as per elevations and grade requirements.
- Low maintenance prefinished aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downpipes.
- Quality, thermally sealed, double glazed, vinyl casement windows with removable screens on all operational windows.
- All windows and doors are foam insulated in place.
- Low maintenance structural vinyl basement windows.
- Quality vinyl or insulated garden doors with glass lights to exterior or as per applicable model.
- Solid core front entry door as per applicable model with satin nickel front entry door grip set with dead bolt.
- All building envelope perforations, windows and exterior entry doors to be fully caulked.
- Garage door opener for each garage door.
- Quality insulated coach house style garage doors with lights as per applicable model.
- Paved driveway with basecoat and asphalt topcoat.
- Two exterior frost free hose bibs (one in the garage and one at the rear of the home)
- Exterior GFI receptacles; 1 at front porch; 1 at rear porch; seasonal soffit receptacle.
- Decorative stone house number plaque.
- 25 Year Asphalt Roofing Shingles.
- Approximately 10′ high ceilings Main Level, 9′ Second Level and 9” Basement excluding mechanical and structural obstructions.
- One full 3 piece bathroom for each bedroom as per applicable model.
- Stain finished all oak main floor staircase.
- Stain finished oak railings profile with wrought iron pickets.
- White Decora receptacles and switches throughout.
- Fully finished basement with 3-piece bathroom.
- Cold cellar in basement completed with steel insulated door.
- 3 Telephone and 3 cable rough-ins, one in each of the Kitchen, Great Room and Master Bedroom.
- 4 Cat5 data rough-Ins for future home computer.
- Central vacuum rough-in, dropped to Lower Level and out to garage.
- Rough-In security for Lower and Main Level operable windows and entry doors. Wiring dropped to Lower Level only.
- Electrical receptacles (2) in garage with two door operators.
- 36″ direct vent gas fireplace, with stone surround mantle and front glass panel, ceramic log and wall switch In Great Room.
- 200 amp electrical, service with circuit breakers.
- Main Level laundry room as per applicable model.
- Water resistant drywall for ceramic tiles al tub surrounds and showers where applicable.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
- Above stove exhaust fan vent opening.
- Electrical bell door chime at front door.
- Individual gas, hydro and water services.
- 7 1/4″ paint grade baseboards throughout main floor, second floor and basement level
- Combo casing all windows, interior and exterior doors and arches.
- 8′ tall Interior doors on main floor, 7’ tall interior doors on second floor and basement level.
- Master Bedroom with tray ceiling to approximate 10’ at highest level.
- Satin nickel finish Interior hardware with lever style door handles throughout.
- Semi-gloss latex paint to all interior wood trim.
- Quality latex paint to walls throughout.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor and second floor and basement.
GOURMET KITCHEN APPOINTMENTS
- BUILDERS APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Wolf Sub-zero Fridge, Wolf gas Range, DISHWASHER, WASHER AND DRYER
- Purchaser’s choice of deluxe maple cabinetry in Kitchen with 41″ tall uppers in kitchen with granite countertops from Builder’s standard samples as per applicable model.
- Extended breakfast counter on Kitchen Island with 2 capped ceiling outlets with switch for future lighting over Kitchen Island as per applicable model.
- Full bank of drawers.
- Under mount stainless sink with chrome single hole pullout faucet and sprayer.
- Choice of quality knobs and handles in polished or brushed finish.
- 220 volt: dedicated electrical outlet for range, Dedicated outlet for refrigerator.
- Split receptacles at counters for small appliances.
- Standard exhaust hood fan over stove with 6’-8’ expandable opening vented to the exterior.
- Solid hardwood floors on main floor, second floor and finished lower level from Builder’s standard samples.
- Marble floors in Main Floor Foyer.
- Quality ceramic tile in Kitchen and Breakfast, Powder Room, Mud Room and Side Entry, Main Level Laundry, Ensuite and Bathrooms as per applicable model from Builder’s standard samples
- Forced air high efficiency furnace with standard HRV unit
- Efficient Air conditioner sized per Model.
- Rental gas hot water heater.
- Deadbolt locks for all entry doors.
- Single lever locking systems on all windows.
- Hard Wired smoke detectors on each level.
- Hardwired carbon monoxide detectors.
- Designer selected light fixtures In Kitchen, Bedrooms, Great Room, Main Level Laundry Room and finished basement areas;
- Light fixtures in Halls and Walk-In Closets as per applicable model.
- Water proof lights in all shower locations completed with separate switch.
- Bathrooms with strip lighting over ·vanities.
- Exterior decorative light fixtures at front and rear where indicated on drawings.
- Dining/Living Rooms/Open to above entries to receive one switched celling outlet completed with prefinished white cover Plate completed with switched wall outlets.
- Open to celling above entry to have wall sconce.
- 4 LED Exterior pot Lights on lower soffit.
- Quality maple cabinetry from Builder’s standard samples.
- Granite stone countertops with under mount sinks in all bathrooms.
- Polished or brushed finish vanity knobs and handles.
- White acrylic bathtub with designer ceramic tile tub surround in various colours as per Builder’s standard samples.
- White acrylic free-standing soaker tub in Ensuite with designer ceramic tiles and separate shower stall as per Applicable plan.
- Full length mirror over vanity with strip lighting.
- Single lever polished chrome vanity faucet.
- Pressure balanced, single lever polished chrome shower and bathtub faucets.
- White porcelain water saver toilets and vanity sink with pop-up drain.
- Ground fault electrical receptacle.
- Built-in cabinets with uppers in Laundry Room unless noted otherwise as par applicable plan.
- Hot and cold water supply in recessed wall box for Main Level Laundry Room only.
- 220 volts dedicated electrical outlet for dryer.
- Exterior exhaust for dryer.
TARION STANDARD WARRANTY COVERAGE
- As insured and backed by Tarion.
- 1-year-materials and workmanship
- 2-year-plumbing/heating and electrical systems and building envelope
- 7-year-major structural
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHINGS
- All Colour and finishing selections are to be made at Grandfield Homes Decor Center and Builder’s standard Samples.
- Refer to Agreement of Purchase and Sale for details and disclaimers.
In an effort to continuously improve its product, the Vendor reserves the right to alter floor plans, exteriors, specifications and prices without notice. All renderings, floor plans and maps in brochures and sales displays are artist’s conceptions and are not necessarily to scale and the dimensions are approximate and may vary.
All Colour and finishing selections allowing the Purchaser a choice are to be made from Vendor’s quality samples. The purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained In any model suite or sales office display Including broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, upgrade kitchen cabinets, etc. may be for display purposes and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein. The Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring in the manufactured items such as floor tiles, hardwood flooring, carpet,
Fireplace marble, roof shingles, stucco and/or brick and/or stone, aluminum and/or vinyl siding, bath tubes and/or showers, water closets, sinks and other such products where the producer manufacturing same establishes the standard for such finishes.
The Vendor Is also not responsible for Colour variations in natural products or the finishes on natural products such as, but not limited to, flooring, kitchen cabinets, trim as well as stains or finishes applied to any of the aforesaid which colours may vary when finishes are applied to them. Any dimensions, ceiling heights, or other data shown on such marketing materials are approximate only. Ceiling heights may vary and all heights are approximate based upon bulkheads, ducts, or other design requirements. The measurements adhere to the rules and regulations of the Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
Note: actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area. Materials, specifications and floor plans are subject to change without notice. All illustrations are artist’s conception. E.0. & E.